The Wedding at Riverview

This I would say was my last wedding cake for the summer. It's not as fancy but was simple as the couple wanted it to be. The lemon cake is filled and frosted with lavender cream cheese frosting. I am not big on fondant cakes, I'm quite traditional. I love the charm of cakes that one can enjoy as they are. Although not emphasized in the photo, the cake sits on a cake pedestal making it quite tall and huge.

Early that day as I was preparing to layer the cakes, one of the family members dropped off the flowers for the cake. Some of it seem to have just been picked from their garden and then some from the flower shop. So basically the message was.. make the most of what you were given. And like always, I gotta make this happen. The cake was beautiful in the end.






Comments

  1. Beautiful cake. Sounds delicious too. I have never tried lemon with lavendar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts