Once Upon A Time in Seattle The Blueberry Mascarpone Cream Puff Was Born..



At the end of one sunday brunch service I was left with a pint of blueberry mascarpone cheese filling for a filled-french toast. I decided to bring it home because - first, it was extra, saving it.. and second, it just tasted so good you can eat it with a spoon.

You know how it is for me, a Sugar-Hippie, my mind started to wonder what I'm going to do with what was carefully wrapped and safely held on my lap while riding the #7 Bus home. I didn't want to make french toasts.. I wanted to make something else! 

Then I remembered the Belgian Cream Puffs sold in the freezer section at the supermarket. My cousins' kids love so much. There were nice treats. I like them too!

As soon as I got home I head to the kitchen and just started making Pate a Choux. Moments later these golden balls of airy dough were filled with the blue-mascarpone cheese, I dipped them in dark chocolate, left to cool for a few minutes. Turned on the TV, made some tea. Gathered them all back to the living room, sunk in the coach..and what else is left to do? started munching the munchkins - t'was a nice treat after a long day at work.



Comments

Popular Posts