Little Miss Tea Cakes


Almost every morning I go to the organic market next to our shop to pick up a few things to start my day - a banana (sometimes 2 or 3) and a liter of water.. (and sometimes I'd receive a little something extra.. for free!). I would check out the produce aisle to see what's good.. STRAWBERRIES! and more fruits! always! The guys and gals who work there I would say hi to. I'd chat for a little bit. Very nice people. It's funny they would count how many times I would go back there in a day - at least 5 times they say! 

Back to my daily business, I try to make a variety of pastries every week and some I make more often because we have customers in our neighborhood that come look for them. Cupcakes, mousse, cakes, pies, tarts.. all sorts. So for this particular week I made these delightful little things I called - LITTLE MISS TEA CAKE. They're made of Vanilla Genoise, Passionfruit Creme Chiboust, Creme Chantilly and something from our next door neighbor - Organic Strawberries. 


This whole pastry ensemble is just so light and it pairs really well with tea. Soft, creamy, tart, fruit-sweet..Wash it down with some warm fragrant tea.. Lupicia Earl Grey Tea, perhaps? So Delightful! 


Mouth-watering, ain't it?


Comments

Popular Posts