I Must Say, Fresh Out Of The Oven Croissant at 3 A.M. In The Morning Is Something Else..


Sunday, Labor Day weekend I spent the afternoon hanging out with a friend for early dinner, coffee and dessert, and a trip to Anthropologie to finally afford myself the Old Havanna Tea Cup.

I got home and started working on my croissant recipe. After mixing, turning, chilling, proofing and baking it all ended at 3 a.m. To reward myself of the long day I poured me cold milk in my tea cup and have a piping hot croissant straight from the oven! Unusual experience but it's all soo good I would plan to do it again.


Croissant soo light and flaky!





Doesn't it look just beautiful?! See the details and the crackle.. Love this cup...after almost a year waiting to get my hands on one..


Have croissant... have milk, too!!!





Comments

Popular Posts