Strawberry, Chocolate, Mocha Buttercream










 I made this cake for a wedding cake tasting composed of a Chocolate Layer Cake with a Strawberry Buttercream, Chocolate Ganache Swirl Buttercream and a Mocha Buttercream.

The rose swirls were initially thought as just for presentation to make the cake beautiful but when the bride saw the design she thought it would be good for her wedding cake.

The base of the frosting is Italian Buttercream. What I like about the basic italian buttercream frosting is its smooth taste. It's velvety, it's light and with great care and proficiency you can flavor it with anything. I prefer natural, made-your-own flavors - not store bought. And it is important to note that if you make butter creams always use unsalted butter. and use the best butter you can find. you will always taste the difference.

One day when I have the resources and opportunity to open my own shop, all the flavorful desserts I have posted in this blog will come to life and be available for people to try.

but in the meantime I will continue to create, I continue to learn, I continue to bake..

Comments

Popular Posts