HANDMADE CHOCOLATES


Making chocolate bonbons has always fascinated me that I constantly think about how I can do it better specially being a pastry chef. Chocolate tempering is one of those things that I wanted to learn more about. It's complex and yet so simple but doing it right is the challenge and as to improving one's work, I think it should be true to all of us who are in this field. We need to constantly learn how to create, learn new things, new skills, and higher understanding of the rigors of our profession. To excel is to do things right, the right way. 

So after a lot of reading and watching learning videos and getting my hands dirty with chocolate I believe I have stepped up my skill set and proud to show off what I have created.

I came up with three confections for an upcoming wedding that will feature mini pastries and confections.

Rose Almond Blush -  a white chocolate bonbon filled with a rose almond ganache and accented with a pink blush on top of the chocolate;

Paris - a personal favorite of mine is Harney & Son's Tea called Paris and I infused the milk chocolate ganache with this beautiful floral, light and smoky. It is encased in dark chocolate with silver accent. 

St. Germain - the inside is a blend of almond and pistachio marzipan flavored with St. Germain liqueur and Kirsch... and this is hand-dipped and dusted with gold highlight.

Absolutely divine confessions I am so proud of to share.



 

 














Comments

Popular Posts