Winter Has Come!

The month of December started off with a friends' baby shower. I made a 3-tier cake in Tres leches, Vanilla and Chocolate Cakes. Light blue macarons were chosen as party favor. The cake topper is made of needle-felted penguin couple with a small egg! It was pretty cute! 











Before the 24th I made miniature cupcakes with pale green buttercream, sprinkles and fairy dusts. They were sent to a friend's cafe!





For christmas eve I made my favorite cake - chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream decorated with berries.








January Came and my first catering order was to make 12 layers of Passionfruit Pavlova! 







And the latest catering work is for a sweet 16 birthday party. Part of their dessert table are these french macarons: 
White is Blueberry and Lavender Cream
Yellow is Meyer Lemon Curd and Buttercream
Light Blue is Vanilla Bean
Pink is Rose Water Cream










It's just the beginning! 2016 will have more parties and pastries to come!










Comments

  1. Hey, your friends' baby shower was wonderful. That cake looks so lovely. I really can’t resist eating this. Overall party arrangements were also brilliant. At some local NYC venues I am also going to attend a frozen themed baby shower. I am very excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts