Postcard Perfect Photos

 I take pictures just using my iPhone 5s and it never cease to amaze me how I can get the color and detail that I want to see just as it is when I am looking at the pastry.  My postcard photo that I give out  was also taken just using my phone. It does take a lot of practice to train your eye to work the imagination. It is as if I want a person to see how I see them. It is a personal experience shared. I believe that once you understand that a photo is not just a photo it is a moment captured and an experience shared, the same way you look at an artwork. 










I am no photography expert but this how I take my photos - I take a moment and visualize. I gather the materials if I needed props. I look at the pastries. I find a good light source. I want the pastry to say "come eat me"! like literally. It has to evoke palete sensuality. Enticement. Delight. Experience. From there I just take pictures. That's it. I don't think it's even complicated. 

I take pictures because I want to capture that moment and share how I see them. 





Comments

Popular Posts