All In A Year's Work - The most creative year for me so far!

I realized how important it is to document and immortalize every single pastry that I've made. There is no shortage of inspiration and creativity. It is not just highlighting what was great but also making the most out of every little mistake and turn it into an opportunity to be more creative. These pastries are as delectable and delicious as they look.


Red Berry Mousse 



From top left clockwise - Purple Berry Mousse, Strawberry Bavarian, Maleficent Cake, The Choux Elf, Golden Apple Mousse, Cheesecake


From top left clockwise - Winter Wedding Cake, Sophia Cake, Strawberry and Lavender Shortcake, Valentine Cake, Nina's Cake, Holiday Tree Cake

A selection of small entremets 



Flourless Chocolate Cake


White Chocolate & Passionfruit Mousse


I am happy to have created these pastries as much as I am extremely thankful for the people who appreciate what I have baked for them. Putting in all the hard work and dedication to the job pays off in some ways more enduring in effect. Something that is personal and last forever.


Enjoy pastries as much as you enjoy being alive!





Comments

Popular Posts