cakes and The City ( and the year 2020)



And just like that.... after so many months of not posting anything on my blog, I'm at my happiest to show you what went on those missing months that felt like years. I promise to update my blog more often so I can keep everyone visiting my blog post updated. Please leave a comment or say Hi and if you have any questions I would gladly give my reply. 

The year 2020 was a tough year and yet I'm glad I have made so much progress in all the important aspects in my life. Sounds cliché but it is true! Things happen for all the right reasons.  

For this post I just wanted to highlight the cakes I made from January til December of 2020. Each cakes meant so much to me personally because they were made for special people who I got to know better in the process of creating them. I also appreciate their support during those tough times. For that I'm ever so grateful.  

Please indulge in a collage of photos of some the cakes I was truly inspired to create. Cheers! 








 

Comments

Popular Posts