Bûche de Noël and Good Company



GRAND MARNIER BÛCHE DE NOËL
Dark Chocolate & Caramel Fleur de Sel Macarons
Chocolate-Covered Espresso Beans
Silver Dragées


I'm starting a new tradition this year, creating Bûche de Noël for christmas. It's my new favorite. This cake is quite indulgent. Bittersweet Chocolate, fruit aroma of the liqueur on the moist chocolate genoise and the chocolate ganache... Rich and decadent, absolute pleasure. 

This particular cake was served at a private catering and I had the privilege of working on that event. It was a sit down dinner party of our client's friends. Although I was working, I feel that I was invited, too. I was there to make sure that my task as Pastry Chef is fulfilled. Dessert is the last meal served so it had to make a lasting impression. 

After the party, I saved a slice and shared it with a good friend. I guess that is going to be a new tradition, too!



 



Comments

Popular Posts