And off with my first post!

I thought this would be my greatest adventure so far.. create a blog. I know.. I'm kinda jumping in the bandwagon but.. get this.. I don't care lol.

I find this a good way to share what I know and what I can do with anything my "fairy hands" (as what a friend calls it) because of the light touches and delicate things I do with my pastries and food.

So, Glad to have started this and hope to keep this going!


Ahh... The one and only.. The Chocolate Dream Cake..

this cake debuted in Seattle.. for a friend's birthday. It was december.. cold, snow.. and what inspired me to create this cake is watching The Lord of the Rings.. the Elves..

The cake is dark chocolate layers.. dark chocolate ganache filling.. the frosting is white chocolate cream cheese.. swirls made of pate choux and shards of caramelized sugar.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts